|JCA Guam Island .. 1947-1949
|Images from Patrick Thompson CTC USN Retired
and click-on the photos to enlarge.
|Admin Building JCA Guam 1948
|This is looking down the main drag from the old Red Cross bldg.
Quonsets on the far left are the EM Club and Supply. Directly across
from EM club (smaller quonset) is the BX. On up to the right of the BX
is the Chow Hall (large quonset.)